If you are still receiving charges for monthly subscriptions you need to cancel your auto-renewable subscription after purchasing the Lifetime. Unfortunately, we can not cancel the subscription in iOS from our side as all payments in iOS are handled by Apple.
However, we provided you with a detailed step-by-step cancellation instruction in the What's new section and there was a big red banner with instructions right after the Lifetime access purchase.
- Open your device's Settings and tap on "iTunes & App Store".
- Tap on your Apple ID, then tap on "View Apple ID".
- In "Subscriptions" section tap on "Manage".
- Choose an app subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap on the toggle to switch it Off.
Note: Apple iOS doesn't show one-time purchases in "Subscriptions" section of Apple ID.
Don't worry, your Lifetime access is in good-standing after you've cancelled the subscription.