If you subscribed from our website, please follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Log in to your UG account on the UG website.
- Click Settings > "Account".
- In the opened menu, click "Subscription" and choose "Would you like to manage your subscription?" at the bottom of the page.
- Choose "Your current subscription plan. Premium (full) subscription at $X.XX / X months" and click "Turn off auto-renewal".
- Select "Other" as a reason and click "Continue".
- Skip the offer and click "I don't need free access".
- Click "Send cancellation request" to complete the cancellation process.
- Open your device Settings and tap "iTunes & App Store".
- Tap your Apple ID > "View Apple ID".
- In "Subscriptions" tap "Manage".
- Choose the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap the toggle to switch it off.
If you started your Pro subscription on Android device, you can cancel it by taking the following steps:
- Open Google Play.
- Open "My apps".
- Switch to the "Subscriptions" tab.
- Tap the Chords&Tabs app subscription.
- Tap the "Сancel" button