View, change or cancel your iTunes subscriptions
In fact, all payments made in iOS are handled by Apple. All subscriptions purchased in iTunes/Apple Apps Store are linked to your Apple ID (and not to the Ultimate Guitar account).
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
In order to cancel (unsubscribe) your Ultimate Guitar app subscription on your iPad/iPhone, please follow these steps:
- Open your device's Settings and tap on "iTunes & App Store".
- Tap on your Apple ID, then tap on "View Apple ID".
- In "Subscriptions" section tap on "Manage".
- Choose an app subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap on the toggle to switch it Off.
On your Mac or PC:
To automatically open iTunes and sign in to your Account Information page from your computer, click this link: View My Account. Or follow these steps:
- Open iTunes.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Enter your password, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
- To the right of the subscription, you want to manage, click Edit.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.