You can create tabs:
- On the website.
- In our mobile app: Open the Tabs app → Tabs section → click on the publish tab icon.
Here are the 5 easy steps to submit your first tab:
- Choose a song that would be new to our tabs and chords catalogue. You can do this by scrolling the Most Wanted Tabs list or Tab Requests on UG forum
- Choose the tab format you want to submit (chords, Guitar Pro tab, text tab, etc.). Check out the Ultimate Guitar Tablature Guide to make sure you follow the formatting rules
- Submit your tab through the submit form on Ultimate Guitar website or app
- Wait till your tab gets approved (it usually takes about 1-2 days). If your tab gets rejected, the UG Tab Moderators team will give you feedback on what went wrong
- Congrats! Your first tab is published, and you can now share it with friends on social networks and get some love and 5-star ratings from the UG community
- Tab Author status
- Right to approve and reject tabs of other authors
- Ad-free experience on the website
- Free Ultimate Guitar Pro membership for one month
Note: Here are some useful links that will help you to write a better tab and become a Tab Author! We recommend reading both articles before writing your first Tab!
Tags: tab, tabs, create, tabs section, publish tab, author, Pro, membership, submit, first, tablature guide