To contribute your tab to our catalogs:
- Go to Tabs.
- Tap on the publish tab icon in the top right corner.
- Fill out the Required and Additional fields.
- Enter the tab text.
- Hit Submit tab.
Note: Our team will review your tab within 24 hours.
What do I get if my tab gets approved?
- One month of full Pro access.
- Official Tab Author status.
- Right to approve and reject tabs of other authors.
If you don't finish your tab, it will be saved as a draft.
You can get back to this tab by tapping on the publish tab icon.
Note: You can save only one tab as a draft at a time.
Note: At the moment, you can edit your approved tabs only on the website.
To edit the tab you contributed:
- Log in on the website.
- Go to Contributions on the main page.
- Open the tab you want to edit.
- Click on Edit in the top right corner.
[Android] How can I create Personal Tabs?
[Android] How do I switch tabs to standard notation?
[Android] How to read strumming patterns?