The steps you take to cancel your subscription depend on the platform you used to subscribe: our website, iOS, or Android app.
- Log in to your UG account on the website.
- Click Settings > "Account".
- In the side menu, click "Subscription" and choose "Would you like to manage your subscription?" at the bottom of the page.
- Choose "Your current subscription plan. Premium (full) subscription at $X.XX / X months" and click "Turn off auto-renewal".
- Select "Other" as a reason and click "Continue".
- Skip the offer and click "I don't need free access".
- Click "Send cancellation request" to complete the cancellation process.
If you follow all these steps, you'll receive a confirmation from us within 24 hours.
Note, you won't find the "Subscription" option in the side menu if you're using a free account. In this case, you need to go to Settings → Logout → Log in to the right Pro account.
If you have Lifetime Pro purchased before February 2017, you'll see "You’ve got access to Ultimate Guitar Pro. That’s as cool as it gets :)" after you click on "Subscription."
Developers are unable to cancel Apple iTunes subscriptions.
You should use this official article from Apple to cancel.
Note, you might be logged into a different Apple ID than the one you've subscribed with. Make sure you're using the same Apple ID and go through the steps in the article again.
As all payments in Android are handled by Google Play.
This article should help you cancel your subscription via the Google Play account.
Note, you might have several Google Play accounts. But you need to log in to the one that you used to buy a subscription to cancel it.
HUAWEI device (AppGallery store)
If you started your Pro subscription on HUAWEI device (AppGallery store), you can cancel it by taking the following steps.