Important: If you subscribed in Google Play or in the Apple Store, please scroll down this page and find the respective instruction on how to cancel the subscription on your platform.
If you subscribed on our website, please follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Log in to your UG account on the website.
- Click Settings > Account.
- In the side menu, click Subscription and choose Would you like to manage your subscription? at the bottom of the page.
- Choose Your current subscription plan. Premium (full) subscription at $X.XX / X months and click Turn off auto-renewal.
- Select Other as a reason and click Continue.
- Skip the offer and click I don't need free access.
- Click Send cancellation request to complete the cancellation process.
- If you follow all these steps, you'll receive a confirmation from us within 24 hours.
- You won't find the Subscription option in the side menu if you're using a free account. In this case, you need to go to Settings → Logout → Log in to the right Pro account.
- If you have Lifetime Pro purchased before February 2017, you'll see "You’ve got access to Ultimate Guitar Pro. That’s as cool as it gets :)" after you click on Subscription.
If you started your Pro subscription via the mobile app: