- Log in to your UG account on the website.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription your would like to manage (Pro or Courses) -> Manage.
- Click on the Turn off auto-renewal button or the Cancel trial and benefits button (depending on your plan).
- In the next step, you should confirm it by clicking on the Turn off auto-renewal button or the Cancel trial and benefits button.
Note, you won't find any active subscriptions in the "Subscription" section in the side menu if you're using a free account. In this case, you need to go to Settings → Logout → Log in to the right Pro/Courses account.
If you started your Pro subscription via the mobile app:
- iPad/iPhone, you can use an official article from Apple to cancel.
- Android device, you can use an official article from Google Play to cancel.
- HUAWEI device (AppGallery store), you can use an official article from AppGallery to cancel.
Tags: website, log in, account, settings, subscription, turn off, auto-renewal, cancel, request
[iOS] How to cancel subscription in Ultimate Guitar iOS app or discontinue the free trial?
[Android] How to cancel subscription in Ultimate Guitar Android app or discontinue the free trial?