- Top 100 Tabs sorted by hits. All the tabs listed on this page are sorted by the number of clicks each tab has received for the past 24 hours.
- Top 100 Tabs sorted by rating. It's a list of the highest-rated tabs. Generally, they're rock classics (like Led Zep's "Stairway to Heaven" or Clapton's "Layla" and "Tears in Heaven").
- Top 100 Tabbers' profile names are sorted by their average tabs rating. You can read more about the average tabs rating below.
- Top 100 Tabbers sorted by a number of tabs. The simplest one. All members are sorted by the number of tabs that they have contributed to the site
We found the formula that increases the accuracy of the rating. This is how it looks:
- R — a rating of the tab
- V — number of votes for the tab
- M — the minimum number of votes the tab gets to become rated, otherwise it will show up on the website as a tab without rating
- r — arithmetic mean (average rating) of the current tab
- C — arithmetic mean (average rating) of all UG tabs. Currently C = 4.5.
See the letter “С”. This is a very important letter because it represents how users generally vote. User's votes can be influenced by different reasons. Users may vote because the tab is good because they love the artist or the song because they had a bad day or they are excited about the tab. This means lots of really good tabs may get poor votes only because users might not like the band. Also, many tabs of popular songs may get 5 stars because people love the song but don't take into consideration the quality of the tab. We believe this is unfair. We want all of the tabs to be voted honestly based on quality and not on how much they like or do not like the artist.You can also read more about our UG IQ system.