Ultimate Guitar Pro is a great tool for beginners! You can slow down the speed of a tab, loop a particular part and practice it at a pace that you're comfortable with.
What are the lines for?
- Lines stand for guitar strings.
- The top thin line signifies the first string.
- The bottom thick line signifies the sixth string.
What are the numbers for?
- Numbers indicate which fret you should hold down the string.
- So a line with a number on it indicates a string pressed on a certain fret.
- 0 means that it's an open string.